D-Zero Open Weekend at Grafham Water this weekend Nov 28th- Nov 29th

Having looked at the weekends forecast and following discussions between the Class Association and GWSC flag officers, it’s been decided that we will press on with the event. Should the water be closed, owing to the conditions, the club will refund any sailing fees paid. David Summerville has alternate land based plans for the training on Saturday and we could also run a sailing fitness session with our resident personal trainer, Karyna Manuel. So, it’ll certainly be possible to keep Saturday entertaining. Moving on to the Open on Sunday, if the weather is fit then we will go and it’ll be up to individuals to decide whether they feel up to the conditions on the day! If the water remains closed and there is no racing, then any entry fees paid will be refunded.

In addition, given the likely limited numbers attending, it has been decided to reschedule the Class Association AGM to a later date.