On the 3rd and 4th of September the class travels to a new venue on the D-Zero circuit and a club with a fledgling D-Zero fleet!
You can find the full notice of race here: https://www.swsc.org.uk/article/swsc-d-zero-open
The salient points are:
- Free bacon butty for Saturday morning arrivals
- 3 races per day back to back
- 13:00 start Saturday, 10:30 start Sunday
- On site camping available, £5/pitch
- Saturday evening meal £5/head (more details to follow)
- Cooked Breakfast Sunday £3.50/head
- Bar Open Friday and Saturday evenings
- Entry fee £30 adults, £20 under 18s
There is interest at Stewartby so lets show them what friendly and close racing we have in the class!